- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the purpose of using an electric switch? Name some electrical gadgets that have switches built into them.
It is a device used to make or break a circuit or simply it is designed to interrupt the current flow in a circuit according to our convenience.
Every electrical and electronics application uses at least one switch to perform ON and OFF operation of the device.
Some electrical gadgets that have switches built into them are below:
TV, Radio, Washing Machine, Table fan, Juicer etc.
- What is Electric Arc and what are its electrical characteristics?
- What is Switches?
- What is an Individual Electric Drive? (Types of Electric Drive)
- What is the purpose of an access specifier in C#?
- What is the purpose of using JLink in Java 9?
- What is the purpose of System Programs?
- What is the purpose of System Calls?
- What is the purpose of any research?
- What is the purpose of Human Life?
- What is the purpose of Risk Management?
- What is the purpose of the command interpreter?
- What is the purpose of the testng.xml file?
- What is the purpose of the .gitignore file?
- Electric Traction: Comparison between Mechanical Braking and Electrical Braking
- What is the purpose of using a dumpStack() method in Java?