- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the physical state of water at -
The physical states of water:
(a) at 25°C- water (liquid)
(b) at 0°C - ice (solid)
(c) at 100°C- water vapor (gas)
At room temperature, the molecules of water have some intermolecular force of attraction. The room temperature cannot provide sufficient heat for these molecules to overcome their force of attraction and therefore, they remain in the liquid phase.]
- What is a Physical Layer?
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- What is the need for Physical Security?
- What is a Physical Access Control System?
- What are the physical components of a Computer Network?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- What is physical layer coding violation?
- What is a state in react native?
- C++ program to find the probability of a state at a given time in a Markov chain
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- What is Physical Security in information security?
- Explain the functions of a Physical Layer
- What is a finite state machine in TOC?
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- What is the difference between cash settlement and physical settlement?