- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the perimeter of each of the following figures? What do you infer from the answers?
To do: We have to find the perimeter of each of the given figures.
We know that,
Perimeter is defined as the length of the outline of a shape.
To find the perimeter of a figure, just add the lengths of all the sides of the figure.
(a) In the given figure,
Sum of the sides $=25+25+25+25$
(b) In the given figure,
Sum of the sides $= 10+40+10+40$
(c) In the given figure,
Sum of the sides $= 30+20+30+20$
(d) In the given figure,
Sum of the sides $= 30+40+30$
$= 100\ cm$
All the given figures have same perimeter.
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- What's the meaning of the phrase 'what you seek is seeking you'?
- What do you need to join the metaverse?
- What do you think is the main cause for teenage depression?
- What is the maximum length of each type of identifier in MySQL?
- Get the list of figures in Matplotlib
- How to opt out of interest based advertising and stop the ads from following you
- What do you mean by a Framework? Name the types of framework available.
- What is the importance of "earn while you learn"?
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- What the is the functionality of RBI?
- What is the purpose of toString() method? Or What does the toString() method do in java?
- If Google and Yahoo merged, what do you think will be the name of the new company?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are the Rules of Netiquette You Must Follow?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?