- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the most shameful thing for any country?
Well, nothing can be so shameful for a nation when its own countrymen stand against it and start intimidating and threatening those who show love for their nation. This is what we witnessed recently when a man showed a shoe to Farooq Abdullah, the former J&K chief minister and the current president of the Jammu & Kashmir National Conference.
He was not only heckled but also forced to leave the shrine in Srinagar where he went for Eid prayers. As per reports, Abdullah was paying tributes to former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee when the youth present at the gathering took objection to Abdullah’s words and started shouting slogans against him.
This incident took place as the result of Farooq Abdullah’s speech for the late BJP stalwart Vajpayee in New Delhi on 20 August. He also chanted ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jaya’ several times during the prayer meeting.
What is the most influential picture you have ever come across?
- What is the most famous thing in Rajasthan?
- What is the most unfair thing in life?
- What is the most beautiful thing in the world?
- Which is the most costliest thing in the world?
- What Is the most important thing I should know about now?
- What is the most interesting thing you have come across today?
- Which is the most vacation deprived country in the world?
- Which country has the most beautiful women in the world?
- What is the best thing your read today?
- Which country publishes the most number of books every year?
- What is the saddest thing about you and why?
- What are the basic responsibilities you have for your country?
- What is the difference between the country and a continent?
- Which is the happiest country in the world?
- What is the role of an ambassador in a foreign country?