- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the HCF of two consecutive
(b) even numbers?
(c) odd numbers?
To do :
We have to find the HCF of two consecutive
(b) even numbers
(c) odd numbers
The HCF of two consecutive numbers is 1.
The HCF of 7 and 8 is 1.
(b) The HCF of two consecutive even numbers is 2.
The HCF of 4 and 6 is 2.
(c) The HCF of two consecutive odd numbers is 1.
The HCF of 3 and 5 is 1.
- Even numbers at even index and odd numbers at odd index in C++
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers in C++
- Largest Even and Odd N-digit numbers in C++
- Java program to find the GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Consecutive Numbers Sum in C++
- Find HCF of two numbers without using recursion or Euclidean algorithm in C++
- Design a DFA machine accepting odd numbers of 0’s or even numbers of 1’s
- Program to print numbers such that no two consecutive numbers are co-prime and every three consecutive numbers are co-prime Using C++
- Finding even and odd numbers in a set of elements dynamically using C language
- Average of odd numbers till a given odd number?
- Python program to Count Even and Odd numbers in a List
- Average of even numbers till a given even number?