- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the disadvantage in comparing line segments by mere observation?
We have to find the disadvantage in comparing line segments by mere observation.
The disadvantage in comparing line segments by mere observation is that sometimes the difference in lengths between two line segments with slight difference in length may not be accurate. So, we cannot always be sure about our judgement and hence the chances of errors are more.
- Maximum possible intersection by moving centers of line segments in C++
- Check if two line segments intersect
- What is meant by Capital Market Line?
- What are the disadvantage of Multi-factor authentication?
- What are the advantage and disadvantage of Steganography?
- What are the advantage and disadvantage of DES?
- What are the disadvantage of RFID in information security?
- How do I find the intersection of two line segments in Matplotlib?
- How do you create line segments between two points in Matplotlib?
- C++ program to find the number of triangles amongst horizontal and vertical line segments
- C++ Program to get maximum area of rectangle made from line segments
- What is Capital Allocation Line?