- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the difference between the manner in which movement takes place in a sensitive plant and the movement in our legs?
|Movement in a sensitive plant||Movement in human legs|
|The sensitive plant shows movement in response to stimuli like touch, pressure, and shock, commonly termed a tropic or nastic movement.||Movement in the legs is a conscious movement controlled by the nervous system.|
|It is an involuntary action.||It is a voluntary action.|
|Movement in the sensitive plant does not include specific protein or specific tissue.||Leg movement occurs due to a network of muscle tissues such as CNS and PNS; and due to specific proteins such as actin and myosin.|
- What is the role of Rash Behari Bose in the Indian independence movement?
- What according to you are the good and bad sides of the #MeToo movement?
- What is the difference between SENSITIVE and INSENSITIVE scrollable CURSOR with syntax
- Find single Movement in a Matrix in C++
- What is the difference between the methods setBlob() and setBinaryStream() which is preferable in JDBC?
- How to lock the horizontal movement of a Circle using FabricJS?
- How to lock the vertical movement of a Circle using FabricJS?
- 8085 Block movement without overlap
- 8085 Block movement with overlap
- Block movement without overlap in Z-80
- How to lock the horizontal movement of Ellipse using FabricJS?
- How to lock the vertical movement of Ellipse using FabricJS?
- What is the difference between $ and @ in R?