- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is a tropic movement? Explain with an example.
Tropic movement or tropism is a directional movement where the parts of a plant move in a particular direction in response to a stimulus. These movements are exhibited by either a part of the plant or a complete plant.
Examples of various types of tropisms are:
(i) Phototropism: The movement of plant parts in response to light is called phototropism. Its stimulus is light.
(ii) Geotropism: The movement of plant parts in response to gravity is called geotropism. Its stimulus is gravity.
- What is Inheritance in Java? Explain with an example
- What is CheckBoxTreeItem in JavaFX explain with an example?
- What is the character count? Explain with an example?
- Is RowSet Scrollable? Explain with an example?
- What is shallow copy? Explain with an example in Java.
- What is deep copy? Explain with an example in Java.
- What is Image Array? Explain with an example in C++
- What is Bubble Sort in Python? Explain with an example?
- What is an anonymous array and explain with an example in Java?
- What is Parameterized Batch Update in JDBC? Explain with an example?
- What is overriding in Java can explain briefly with an example?
- Explain trial balance with an example
- What is the use of StringBuffer class can anyone explain with an example?
- Explain 3NF with an example in DBMS
- Explain BCNF with an example in DBMS