- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens when calcium is treated with water?
(a) (i) and (iv)
- It does not react with water
- It reacts violently with water
- It reacts less violently with water
- Bubbles of hydrogen gas formed stick to the surface of calcium
(b) (ii) and (iii)
(c) (i) and (ii)
(d) (iii) and (iv)
Correct answer: (d) (iii) and (iv)
Explanation: Calcium reacts vigorously with water and forms hydrogen bubbles, which stick to the surface of calcium.
- What happens when serum calcium level drops?
- What happens when JDialog is set with Modality type APPLICATION_MODAL
- What happens when JDialog is set with Modality type MODELESS in Java
- What does it mean when a numeric constant in C/C++ is prefixed with a 0?
- How MySQL reacts when we specify a CHARACTER SET binary attribute for a character string data type?
- What happens when we apply NOT NULL constraint, with ALTER TABLE statement, to a column contains NULL values?
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Container with Most Water in C++
- Insert array where element does not exist else update it (with multiple conditions)?
- What is postpartum depression and how is it treated?
- What happens if ++ operator is used with string value in PHP?
- What happens with the trigger when we will drop the table having that trigger?
- What is a lunar eclipse? When does it occur?
- What is ionic and how is it related with HTML5?
- What is Puppetry? How is it linked with Indian culture?
- Problem with scanf() when there is fgets()/gets()/scanf() after it in C