- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens when
(a) ZnCO3 is heated in the absence of oxygen?
(b) a mixture of Cu2O and Cu2S is heated?
(a) When zinc carbonate is heated strongly in the absence of air, zinc oxide and carbon dioxide is produced.
$ZnCO_3(s) → ZnO(s) + CO_2$
(b) When a mixture of Cu2O and Cu2S is heated, copper metal and sulphur dioxide are formed.
$2Cu_2O(s) + Cu_2S → 6Cu(s) + SO_2(g)$
- What happens to a PCB when the state of a process changes?
- What happens when a String is accepted or rejected by NPDA?
- What happens when a function is called before its declaration in C?
- What happens when a subclass object is assigned to a superclass object in Java?
- What happens when a negative value is inserted to UNSIGNED column in MySQL?
- What happens when we type a URL?
- What happens when a virtual function is called inside a non-virtual function in C++
- What happens when buffer is set to a value "none" in JSP?
- What happens when JDialog is set with Modality type APPLICATION_MODAL
- What happens when you download a Fake App?
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- What does the 'b' modifier do when a file is opened using Python?
- What happens when more restrictive access is given to a derived class method in C++
- Print values of ‘a’ in equation (a+b) <= n and a+b is divisible by x
- What happens if a child is physically and verbally abused constantly?