- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What happens when a piece of
(a) zinc metal is added to copper sulphate solution?
(b) aluminium metal is added to dilute hydrochloric acid?
(c) silver metal is added to copper sulphate solution?
Also, write the balanced chemical equation if the reaction occurs.
(a) When Zinc is added to copper sulphate solution, it displaces copper to form Zinc sulphate.
$Zn(s) + CuSO_4(aq) → ZnSO_4(aq) + Cu(s)$
(b) Aluminium metals react with dilute HCl to form Aluminum Chloride and Hydrogen.
$2Al (s) + 6HCl(aq) → 2AlCl_3(aq) + 3H_2$
(c) When silver metal is added to Copper Sulphate solution, no reaction takes place as silver does not react with copper metal.
- Is gold a metal, non-metal, or a metalloid? Why is it so expensive?
- What is a Metal Halide Lamp? – Construction, Working, and Applications
- Which is the most precious metal found in India?
- Find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d) in C++
- Count of cells in a matrix which give a Fibonacci number when the count of adjacent cells is added in C++
- C++ program to find ΔX which is added to numerator and denominator both of fraction (a/b) to convert it to another fraction (c/d)
- What all constraints can be added to a PostgreSQL table?
- What happens when a function is called before its declaration in C?
- What happens when a subclass object is assigned to a superclass object in Java?
- Maximum difference elements that can added to a set in C++
- What ingredient is added to make syrups of children sweet? Isn’t it harmful?
- What happens when more restrictive access is given to a derived class method in C++
- Convert a BST to a Binary Tree such that sum of all greater keys is added to every key in C++
- What happens when a negative value is inserted to UNSIGNED column in MySQL?