- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What changes would you suggest in your home in order to be environment-friendly?
The following changes can be suggested for environmental friendliness:
(i) We must try to reduce, reuse, recycle, and recover the use of plastic items. Things like used cardboard, plastic boxes, old newspapers, etc. can be used to build waste-to-best reusable items like storage boxes, craft pieces, etc.
(ii) We must not throw plastic in the water bodies or on the roads, instead, it should be disposed of in a proper dustbin. Biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste can be dumped into different dustbins.
(iii) We must try to minimize the use of plastic materials. We must use carry bags made of cotton cloth or jute while shopping.
(iv) We can prevent the consumption of electricity by using more natural light from windows instead of tube lights wherever possible.
(v) Reusing water from the kitchen for watering garden plants.
- What type of husband do you suggest to your daughter?
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
- How would you define your relationship with your mother-in-law?
- What are some interesting bedtime stories you would like to tell your kids?
- How You Can Protect Your Smart Home from Hackers?
- What would be the five possessions if you are asked to keep?
- Different Tools To Make Your Website Mobile Friendly
- If you achieved all of your life’s goals how would you feel?
- What are the things to be considered before you accept your job offer?
- What advice would you like to give to a teenager?
- How to automatically redirect your visitors to your new home page?
- How to Make Your WebSite – “Device Friendly”
- What would you do if you were the Prime Minister of India?
- How will you convince your parents to be sincere and honest?
- How to Keep Your Home Wi-Fi Safe?
- What will be the consequences if you hide some secrets from your parents?