- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are weeds? How can we control them?
Weeds are the unwanted plants that grow along with the crops. Weed affects the growth of crops by stealing their nutrients, sunlight, water, and other resources. This results in undernourished crops and their decreased yield.
Farmers remove the weeds by the process of weeding to protect the crop and improve its productivity. There are several tools available that cut and remove weed roots.
Some of such tools are listed below:
1. Spade or Trowel. As part of your weed-removal process, you can push spades or trowels into the ground in a circle around the base of the weed, and cut the roots with the tool's blade.
2. Garden Knife and Hoe.
4. Rotary Tiller.
Weeds create competition conditions and starvation or nutrient-deficient conditions for the cultivated crop, affecting their production efficiency.
Weeding is the process of removal of unwanted plants or crops from the soil, which is commonly known as weeds.
Weedicides are chemicals that selectively kill only weeds. Some examples of weedicides include- DDT (dichloro-diphenyl-trichloroethane), and 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic acid.
- What are MySQL Temporary Tables? How can we create them?
- What are MySQL stored functions and how can we create them?
- Python tuples are immutable then how we can add values to them?
- What are sitemaps? How to create them?
- What are Control dependencies?
- What are native methods in Java and where should we use them?
- What do you mean MySQL user variables and how can we assign values to them?
- What are Program Control Instructions?
- What HTML forms are and how to use them?
- What are control statements in C#?
- What are constants in Kotlin and how to create them?
- What are Logical Link Control (LLC) and Medium Access Control(MAC)?
- What are different approaches to congestion control?
- What are the services of Job Control?
- What are lambda expressions and how to use them in Java?
- What are the worst Amazon scams and how to avoid them?