- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the signs and symptoms you should look for after the baby's birth?
If your baby is unwell or distressed, take him/her to an experienced pediatrician for the immediate medical help!
When To Seek Medical Help
Jaundice: If your baby's nails, chest, eyes or body seems yellow in color, take your newborn to the doctor immediately.
Breathing Problems: If your baby is having breathing problems or his/her breathing becomes irregular or rapid, do not delay going to the hospital.
Breathing Is Noisy: If your newborn is having difficulty breathing or his/her breathing is noisy when they are not crying.
Problems with Bowel Movements: If your baby does not show any movement for 2-3 days after his/her birth, the baby may have problems with bowel movements.
Changes In Skin Color: If the skin color of your baby turns blue or becomes very pale, seek medical help immediately.
Fever: If your baby has a temperature over 37 degrees C.
Dehydration: Your newborn could be dehydrated if she/he soils the diaper more than three times, he/she has a dry mouth or she/he is sleeping too much.
Choking: If your baby suddenly starts coughing and has not been unwell, he/she may be choking. If the choking is sudden, take your baby to the doctor straight away.
Tiredness: If they seem extremely tired.
Food and Drink Refusal: This should always be a cause for concern.
- What are some signs to figure out you've nailed the interview?
- What's the meaning of the phrase 'what you seek is seeking you'?
- Is true that a baby's behavior could be determined by his birth month?
- Five Signs That You Should Quit Your Job!
- What are the symptoms of bird flu which should not be ignored?
- What are the causes and symptoms of Proteinuria?
- What are the things you should not carry while boarding for the USA?
- What are the symptoms and causes of neurological disorders?
- From look east to act east and now look west, what is India's upcoming prospect?
- What are the symptoms of Calcium Deficiency?
- What are the symptoms of acute anaemia?
- Why You Should Wear Purple on International Women's Day
- What are the world's cleanest airports?
- What are the things you should never tell your girlfriend?