- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the qualities of an ideal source of energy?
On the basis of availability, natural resources are divided into two types:
1. Renewable- These types of resources are available in infinite quantity and can be replenished naturally and used repeatedly.
Example- Sunlight, wind, water, etc.
2. Non-Renewable- These types of resources are limited because either they form slowly, or do not form naturally in the environment due to their non-renewable nature. Their availability may run out in the future.
Examples- Minerals, fossil fuels, etc.
The various factors which we should keep in mind while choosing an ideal source of energy are as follows:
1. The ease of extracting energy from an ideal source of energy must be able to provide a sufficient amount of usable energy.
2. The cost of extracting energy from an ideal source of energy should not be too high. An ideal fuel should be economical. It should not be too expensive. Its transportation, as well as preservation, should be easy and must not be expensive.
3. The efficiency of the technology used in the extraction of an ideal source of energy. It should be easy to use.
4. The effect and damage of the energy source on the environment should be kept in mind and It should be free from contaminants. The emission of smoke should be minimal.
- What are the qualities of a best friend?
- What are different Units of Energy?
- What are the five main sources of electrical energy?
- What is an Ideal Transformer?
- What are the best qualities of Miss World 2017 - Manushi Chhilar?
- What were the literary qualities of Samuel Taylor Coleridge?
- What are the costs involved in generating electricity? (Cost of Electrical Energy)
- Determination of Specific Energy Output of an Electric Train
- Characteristics of an Ideal Filter (LPF, HPF, BPF and BRF)
- Power of an Energy Signal over Infinite Time
- What is Ideal Reconstruction Filter?
- What is the common source of database failure?
- Principle of Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- What are the major qualities that a girl wants in her life partner?
- What is India’s position in the world as a producer of renewable or ‘Green’ energy? What is the future of renewable energy in India?