- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the problems caused by the non-biodegradable wastes that we generate?
The production and accumulation of non-biodegradable waste can cause the following problems:
(i) Clogging or blockage of drains
(ii) Ecological imbalance
(iii) Destruction of soil
(iv) Cattles can die due to ingestion of plastics
(v) Air, water and land pollution
(vi) Biological magnification due to accumulation of hazardous substances.
- They get recycled and therefore do not require dumping sites.
- They do not cause any pollution to the environment.
- Example: Paper, wood, etc.
- They cannot be recycled easily and therefore have to be dumped, which requires a lot of space. This causes wastage of land.
- The harmful chemicals leach out of these wastes when they are dumped on the soil. This leads to soil pollution.
- Example: DDT, plastic, and polythene bags.
- What are the problems faced by rural women in India today?
- What are the most common teenage problems?
- What are the undecidable problems in TOC?
- What are the 5 most common teenage problems? what are the solutions?
- What are Agency Problems?
- What are the ten things that we are consuming wrong?
- What are the problems created due to excess calcium?
- What are the routing potential problems in Computer Architecture?
- Why the NP-complete problems are significant?
- What is fistula? How is it caused?
- What is gestational diabetes? Why is it caused?
- What are the commonly used methods to auto-generate the .gitignore file?
- What are the services provided by the transport layer?
- What are the services provided by the Network Layer?
- What are the features that are added in MySQL 8.0?
- What are the situations that give you goosebumps?