- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the limitations of Selenium RC?
The above diagram depicts the brief architecture of the Selenium RC. (Image Courtesy:www.seleniumhq.org)
Below are the limitations of Selenium RC −
Before executing any script, the server has to be restarted.
API's are less object-oriented.
Movement of the mouse cursor is not supported.
Mobile app testing is not supported.
It requires a real browser as it does not support headless HTMLUnit Browser.
- What are the limitations of Selenium?
- What is meant by Selenium RC?
- Selenium RC vs Selenium webdriver.
- What are the limitations of MySQL ENUMs?
- What are the limitations of data mining?
- What are the Limitations of Ratio Analysis?
- What are the limitations of using MySQL views?
- What is the difference between Selenium RC and Webdriver?
- How does Selenium RC work?
- Why Selenium RC is deprecated?
- What's the relationship between Selenium RC and WebDriver?
- What are the advantages and limitations of JDBC PreparedStatement?
- What are the limitations of array in C language?
- What are the limitations of Gordon's Growth Model?