- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the functions performed by the testis in human beings?
Two functions performed by testes in human beings are:
(i) Formation of sperms
(ii) Secretion of the hormone testosterone to regulate the formation of sperm and are responsible for developing secondary sexual characteristics in boys during puberty.
The male reproductive system consists of Testicles, Scrotum, Vas deferens, Accessory glands, and Penis.
The male gametes are known as sperms. These are small unicellular structures with head, middle piece, and tail. The male gametes are produced within the male reproductive system.
- What are chromosomes? What role they play in human beings?
- Is the life of human beings too boring?
- Why do human beings feel pain in the body?
- What are the different operations performed on strings in TOC?
- What are the different systems present in human body?
- Is it possible for human beings to live without any goals?
- What are the C library functions?
- What are the functions of the operating system?
- What are the Functions of the Secondary Market?
- What are the functions of Network Management?
- What are the functions of Network Layer?
- What are the types of Finance Functions?
- What are the various Functions of Marketing?
- What are the predefined functions in C language?
- What are the default rules used by the parser for parsing names of built-in functions?
- What is the purpose of Human Life?