- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the best places to visit in India during monsoon season?
Monsoon is the favourite season for many of us, right?? We all love sitting by the window and looking out for beautiful rain-drops while having "pakode and chai" at our home. It gives immense happiness and satisfaction to the soul. After all, it soothes the land also after a burning and intolerable heat of summer.
While some people prefer to have hot snacks in front of the TV and enjoy the rain, some prefer travelling and dancing in the rain. For travel lovers, here is the list of best places which will definitely make you confuse to choose which place to travel and adventure during the monsoon.
Well, guys, don't blame me for this and find the final destination by yourself. Since Lonavala is my favourite, I start with the same.
Lonavala, Maharashtra: A hill station surrounded by green valleys and multiple breath-taking waterfalls. Trekking over the mountains with beautiful landscape will definitely refresh your soul.
Goa: The land of beaches and can be referred to as western India with coastlines. Beach and rain will be a great combo and you will love the place.
Shillong, Meghalaya: Best place for the monsoon, a city which receives the heaviest rainfall is surrounded by picturesque valleys of Khasi and Jayanti hills, adorned by numerous waterfalls and a panoramic view of the green natural scenery.
Darjeeling, West Bengal: The perfect monsoon getaway of India, also known for the tea industry and as a tourist destination. The Queen of Hills is loaded with eye-catching beautiful scenarios and natural attractions.
Ranikhet, Uttarakhand: This is an extremely beautiful monsoon destination in India. Ranikhet is a picturesque location which is surrounded by hills, blessed with a pleasant climate, lush green forests and known for majestic views of great Himalayan Ranges.
- Related Articles
- What are the best tourist places in West India?
- What are the best tourist places in East India?
- What are the best tourist places in South India?
- What are the best tourist places in North India?
- What are the best hill stations which tourists can visit in India?
- What are the places to visit in Hyderabad?
- What are the best websites a developer should visit?
- What places should I visit in Amritsar?
- what are the best tourist places in Gujarat?
- What are the best tourist places in Mumbai?
- What are the best tourist places in Kerala?
- What are the best tourist places in Delhi?
- What are the best tourist places in Mysore?
- What are the best tourist places in Madurai?
- What are the best tourist places in Jaipur?