- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
We know that many human activities lead to increasing levels of pollution of the air, water-bodies and soil. Do you think that isolating these activities to specific and limited areas would help in reducing pollution?
Yes. Isolating the human activities in definite areas in a limited and specific way helps in controlling the increasing level of air, water, and soil pollution such as:
(i) If the sewage discharge and industrial waste is collected in an appropriate manner and passed through the effluent treatment process before discharging into water bodies, it will reduce the severity of its toxic effect upon aquatic life.
(ii) Industries and factories liberating harmful smoke, water and discharges should be established far away from a residential area to avoid the exposure of harmful gases to the population. The workers working in the industries can be supplied with proper masks and gloves to prevent them from the harmful effect of gases.
(iii) Proper waste separation techniques should be used to separate degradable and nondegradable waste. Reduce, reuse, recycle and reinvent principles can be used to decrease the wastage of resources thereby protecting the soil.
- Do you think that Gandhiji's philosophy of truth and non-violence is still relevant?
- What is the Transplantation of human organs act, 1994?
- What are some good uses of NEEM plant that you know?
- Why do you think privatization of education is bad?
- Do you think that parallel parking test should also be made mandatory for Indian drivers?
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- What do you think when you are alone?
- You know that your husband is cheating on you, how you will bring him back?
- How many levels of pointers can we have in C/C++?
- Do you know when and how to bathe your newborn?
- Do you think heart break makes you a better person?
- If Google and Yahoo merged, what do you think will be the name of the new company?
- How do you know when someone really loves you?
- Why is that Air Conditioners consume so much electricity?
- Do you think Python Dictionary is really Mutable?
- How do you think apps have changed learning?