- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
We can see a non-luminous object when the light
$(a)$. emitted by the object falls on the eye
$(b)$. is reflected from the object towards our eye
$(c)$. completely passes through the object
$(d)$. gets completely absorbed by the object
A non-luminous object can be seen by us when the light is reflected from the object towards our eye.
So, option $(b)$ is correct.
- How to detect the eye in OpenCV using C++?
- How to track the eye in OpenCV using C++?
- Python Pandas - Return the frequency object as a string from the PeriodIndex object
- Python Pandas - Return the frequency object from the PeriodIndex object
- How can we convert a map to the JSON object in Java?
- PHP Inherit the properties of non-class object?
- What is the difference between a String object and a StringBuffer object in java?
- The Object Class in C#
- Remove the first occurrence of a specific object from the ArrayList in C#
- Getting the keys in a SortedList object C#
- How can we draw a rounded rectangle using the Graphics object in Java?
- What happens when a subclass object is assigned to a superclass object in Java?
- Emerging Possibilities with Eye Tracking
- Python Pandas - Check whether the year is a leap year from the Period object
- Python Pandas - Extract the frequency object as a string from the DateTimeIndex