- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Verify by drawing a diagram if the median and altitude of an isosceles triangle can be same.
We have to verify whether the median and altitude of an isosceles triangle can be the same.
Follow the steps:
Draw a $\triangle PQR$ with $PQ = PR$.
Let us draw a line segment $PS$ perpendicular to $QR$.
$PS$ is the altitude of the triangle.
It can be observed that the length of $QS$ and $SR$ is also the same by measurement.
Thus, $S$ is the midpoint of $QR$.
Therefore, $PS$ is also a median of this triangle.
Here, we observe that altitude $PS$ in an isosceles triangle $PQR$ is also its median.
- Find the altitude and area of an isosceles triangle in C++
- Maximum number of 2×2 squares that can be fit inside a right isosceles triangle in C
- Maximum number of squares that can fit in a right angle isosceles triangle in C++
- How can Tensorflow and Python be used to verify the CIFAR dataset?
- Area of the largest triangle that can be inscribed within a rectangle?
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle?
- C Program to check whether the triangle is equilateral, isosceles or scalene
- Biggest Square that can be inscribed within an Equilateral triangle in C?
- Drawing multiple legends on the same axes in Matplotlib
- Program to count number of isosceles triangle from colored vertex regular polygon in Python
- Check if frequency of all characters can become same by one removal in Python
- How can Tensorflow be used to confirm that the saved model can be reloaded, and would give same results?
- Difference between Sequence Diagram and Activity Diagram
- Difference between Sequence diagram and Collaboration diagram