Venture capital is financing, also a type of private equity that investors provide to startup companies, emerging firms and small businesses that are believed to have long-term growth potential. To determine such their growth viability there are various financial factors which are considered. These are determined with the help of Venture capital modeling.
Through these tutorials, we are going to learn about Venture capital, its financial modeling and valuation with the help of a case study.
This training would be covered up
- About venture capital, the need for fund raise and considerations on the minds of VC funds
- Key types of business models seen in various investee companies
- Introduce case study with a hypothetical investee company and a VC firm
- Deep dive into the financial model and bring out absolute valuation numbers
- Work on transaction comps in excel and talk about deal KPI
- Talk of prevailing industry multiples and course summarization
- Financial analysts
- Investment Banking associates
- Anyone who wants to learn about the basics of an IPO.
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance