This free online vegan diet course teaches you how to live the healthy vegan lifestyle. The first part of this training focuses on the many benefits of the vegan diet. It also highlights how athletes and even muscle builders can get all the nutrients and proteins they need from a vegan diet, despite the many myths. This section of the training is designed to debunk many of those myths and give you accurate information, whether you are an athlete or just want to look and feel great. Top world athletes like Serena Williams and Mike Tyson have used a vegan diet and got great results. The vegan diet has a ton of health benefits and we will reveal them to you here.
In the second section, students will learn how to deal with any deficiencies in a vegan diet due to the loss of meat and dairy (*This is actually quite easy to do.) Many suggestions and bits of research will be given to help you adopt a healthy vegan diet and feel amazing. Students will also be shown how to get their vegan lifestyle started out on the right foot, for maximum success. Many tips and suggestions are given to maximize your results and to help avoid pitfalls.
If you have ever considered going vegan or just wanted to learn more about it, this is the course for you. If you already know you want to go vegan, but don’t know where to start, this is the ideal course for you. If you want to lose weight, improve your health, deal with a health issue or just feel great, you are in the right place. Even if you are just looking to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet for greater health, this course can help and show you many benefits you never even thought of.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
1) State how research has shown that a vegan diet can lower the risk of cardiac events and certain cancers
2) Explain how a vegan diet reduces your chances of getting type 2 diabetes and lowers your blood sugar
3) Discuss how the going vegan can help with weight and improve metabolism
4) Recall the high-protein sources in the vegan diet
5) Describe how you can counter any small deficiencies in vitamins and minerals within the vegan diet or by using supplements
6) Explain how to fuel your body properly with a vegan diet while doing strenuous workouts or bodybuilding
7) Explain why you need to feed your body more when working out when you are on a vegan diet
8) Describe what a typical workout plan for vegans might look like
9) Explain why it is a good idea to make up healthy snacks, before you are hungry
10) Discuss why doing some research into veganism is an important part of living the vegan lifestyle