- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Using B.P.T., prove that a line drawn through the mid-point of one side of a triangle parallel to another side bisects the third side.
We have to prove that a line drawn through the mid-point of one side of a triangle parallel to another side bisects the third side.
We know that,
If a line divides two sides of a triangle proportionally, then it is parallel to the third side.
Let in a $\triangle ABC$, $D$ be the mid-point of $AB$ and $DE \| BC$
In $\triangle ABC, DE \| BC$,
$AE = EC$
Therefore, $DE$ bisects $AC$
- How to make two plots side-by-side using Python?
- How to plot two histograms side by side using Matplotlib?
- Find coordinates of the triangle given midpoint of each side in C++
- How to align images side by side with CSS?
- How to create side-by-side boxplot in base R?
- How to create side by side histograms in base R?
- How to plot two Seaborn lmplots side-by-side (Matplotlib)?
- How to create side by side barplot in base R?
- How to move the Y-axis ticks from the left side of the plot to the right side in matplotlib?
- C++ program to find fourth side of a quadrilateral
- Usage of CSS caption-side property
- Program to find the mid-point of a line in C++
- Find the other end point of a line with given one end and mid using C++
- How do I plot two countplot graphs side by side in Seaborn using Matplotlib?
- Python Pandas - Check whether the interval is closed on the left-side, right-side, both or neither