During this course we will make use of Laravel's built in features and combine them with Intervention Image package in order to upload, process and save an image together with the number of generated variants designated for different screen types to DigitalOcean Spaces and how to serve them via the Content Delivery Network.
We'll make use of Services, Repositories, Processors and some other, well known programming concepts.
To ensure our codebase does what it's supposed to, we'll write a number of tests using PHPUnit and Laravel's built in tools.
This course is for the intermediate PHP and Laravel developers eager to learn how to build a flexible yet powerful component for their next Laravel project.
Who this course is for:
- Developers with the good knowledge of Laravel
What Will I Get ?
- Using Laravel in the real project
- Upload files using Laravel
- Process uploaded image i.e. crop, resize and apply filters
- Create service and repository classes
- Upload processed images to DigitalOcean Spaces and serve them over the Content Delivery Network
- Write PhpUnit tests for the implementation
- Good knowledge of Laravel
- Solid understanding of PHP
- Being able to set up Laravel project locally with virtual host
- Have local environment ready (i.e. Valet, Homestead, Xampp etc.)