Unix Command Course for Beginners
unix, linux, unix command, linux command, sed, awk, grep, find, sort, regular expression, compress, zip, gzip
Updated on Sep, 2023
Language - English
Let’s learn basics to transform your career.
I promise not to exhaust you with huge number of videos.
Welcome to the most comprehensive Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course! An excellent choice for beginners and professionals looking to expand their knowledge on one of the most popular Practical Unix or Linux Commands in the world such as most informative form of files and directory listing as well operations, searching patterns across the contents, hands-on on columnar data, sorting, hands-on experience with stream editor, practical production ways to compression and un-compress files, Linux operating system installation without disturbing your current operating system as well as advance commands with global search operations and more.
Start Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers video tutorials on the basics of most powerful and popular and advance commands extensively used in today’s unix or linux practical worlds.
Why learn hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line?
Everyone someday will need to login to unix or linux environment to perform some basic yet powerful tasks to solve the business purpose if you are working in Information Technology world. Since Unix or Linux operating systems are most robust and secure operating systems and they are most used. So, it is must for every student as well as for every IT Professional to have knowledge of basic command line
Whether you're a student or any IT Professional willing upskill or learn or planning to transit yourself to unix or linux related roles, Practical hands-on UNIX or Linux Command Line course offers you an incredible introduction to most powerful and popular unix or linux commands!
What will you learn in this course:
- Practical hands-on unix or linux commands which are required on the ground
- Commands to work with Files and Directories
- Searching patterns across the contents
- Hands-on on columnar data
- sort, grep, sed, awk, zip, gzip, tar
- Ways to compression and un-compress files
- Linux Operating system installation
- and more !
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No prerequisite, I'll tech you everything from beginning.
- Mobile phone or computer having access to internet
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction with OS Installation and Navigation
- Introduction 01:14 01:14
- Virtual Box Introduction and Installation 04:43 04:43
- Operating System Installation 16:27 16:27
- Lets navigate OS and get families 02:18 02:18
- Navigate across directories 02:18 02:18
- List the files and directories 07:33 07:33
Working with Directories
Working with Files
Working with Columnar Data
Archival and Compression Methods
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now