This is a beginner level course on the new DART programming environment. This course helps the developer to quickly and easily learn the fundamentals of the new language, through a hands-on route. With least distractions such as installation, configuration, IDE, tools etc, anyone can readily learn and appreciate the new language in this course. In this concept-driven course, emphasis is on the strengthening of fundamentals. Apart from the essential fundamentals, this course will cover OO aspects of the new language, and advanced features such specific to DART - Asynchronous programming, Generators, Callable classes, Isolates etc. Importantly, there are over 95 labs covering 37 lectures, and most of the labs are covered on the Dart Pad itself.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with a flare to learn modern day, cutting-edge programming language for developing web. mobile or server-side applications.
- Developers with knowledge and hands-on experience with object oriented languages such as Java or C# will find it extremely useful in learning this new language.
What Will I Get ?
- The student be able to understand the concepts of new-age programming language - The DART.
- The student will be able to create small and effective applications, using the new features of the DART programming language.
- Advanced programming concepts such as Asynchronous programming, Generators, etc can be learned at the beginners level itself.
- Programming knowledge and knowing how to work with modern day programming languages. Knowledge on object oriented languages help in learning this course quickly and easily.
- Knowledge of working with IDEs such as Eclipse helps, but NOT a must. This course uses DART PAD, an online tool, which requires no installation, setup or configuration.