- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Ultrasound has frequency of vibration
$(a)$. between 20 and 20000 Hz
$(b)$. below 20 Hz
$(c)$. above 20000 Hz
$(d)$. between 500 and 10000 Hz
An ultrasound wave has a frequency of vibration above $20000\ Hz$.
Therefore, option $(c)$ is correct.
- Difference between MySQL BigInt(20) and Int(20)?
- Difference between BIGINT and BIGINT(20) in MySQL?
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- _Generic keyword in C ? 1: 20
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- 20 Best Automation Testing Tools
- Relationship between Speed and Frequency of Alternator
- Find N Arithmetic Means between A and B using C++.
- Find N Geometric Means between A and B using C++.
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Write a Python program to count the total number of ages between 20 to 30 in a DataFrame
- 20 Best Bug/Defect Tracking Tools
- 20 Best Web Application Testing Tools
- Difference between %d and %i format specifier in C
- What is the difference between on, over, and above?
- Difference Between B-tree and Binary tree