- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Two circular coils A and B are placed closed to each other. If the current in the coil A is changed, will some current be induced in the coil B? Give reason.
Two circular coils A and B are placed close to each other.
The current in coil A is changed.
It is to be observed whether current is induced in coil B when the current flow in coil A or not.
When two circular coils A and B are placed close to each other. If the current in coil A is changed then the magnetic field of coil A will also get changed. So, magnetic field lines associated with coil B will also get changed, so an induced current will be set up in coil B due to emf$(electromotive\ force)$. On observing it is found that the needle of the galvanometer shows some deflection. This deflection indicates that a current is induced in coil B also when the current in the coil is changed if both coils A and B are placed close to each other.
- What will happen to the current MySQL transaction if a START TRANSACTION command is executed in the middle of that current transaction?
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Pitch Factor or Coil Span Factor in Alternator
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Construct a Finite Automata for the regular expression ((a+b)(a+b))*.
- Check if a + b = c is valid after removing all zeroes from a, b and c in C++
- Check if all rows of a matrix are circular rotations of each other in Python
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in C++
- Check if a number can be expressed as a^b in Python
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- What will happen to MySQL current transaction, if in the middle of that transaction, the DDL statement is executed?
- What will be the result if there is a timestamp mismatch in the DBRM and Load module?