- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Turmeric is a natural indicator. On adding its paste to acid and base separately, which colours would be observed?
(a) Yellow in both acid and base
(b) Yellow in acid and red in base
(c) Pink in acid and yellow in base
(d) Red in acid and blue in base
Correct Answer: (b) Yellow in acid and red in base
Explanation: Turmeric is a yellow colour acid-base indicator. It remains yellow in acid and changes its colour to red in the base.
- Difference Between Acid Test Ratio and Current Ratio
- What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on skin/health?
- How to cycle through both colours and linestyles on a matplotlib figure?
- Adding base n numbers
- Display infinity and minus infinity both symbols in one base R plot.
- All possible numbers of N digits and base B without leading zeros?
- What is a base class in C#?
- Check if it is possible to reach vector B by rotating vector A and adding vector C to its in Python
- Return evenly spaced numbers on a log scale and set the base in Numpy
- Check if a number N starts with 1 in b-base in C++
- What is a virtual base class in C++?
- Can a C++ variable be both const and volatile?
- Maximum elements which can be crossed using given units of a and b in C++
- SAP HANA Modeling on top of row and column base tables