- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Trees help in reducing the pollution of our environment. Lakhs of trees are planted by people in the month of July every year. This occasion is called
(a) Forest Conservation Day
(b) Plantation month
(c) Van Mahotsav
(d) Wildlife week
Correct Answer: (c) Van Mahotsav
Explanation: Van Mahotsav is the occasion when lakhs of trees are planted in July every year.
- What are Parse Trees (Derivation Trees)?
- Enumeration of Binary Trees in C++
- Definition and Properties of Trees
- Finding the number of spanning trees in a graph
- Tournament Trees, Winner Trees and Loser Trees in Data Structure
- Comparison of Search Trees in Data Structure
- Optimality of Splay Trees in Data Structure
- What is plastic pollution and its effect on the environment?
- Python Pandas - Get the month of the year component of the Period
- Program to find sum of minimum trees from the list of leaves in python
- Count number of trees in a forest in C++
- What are the trees used for furniture and which type of wood last long?
- Count Balanced Binary Trees of Height h in C++
- With the help of function, how can we return the difference in Year, Month and Days between two date values?
- Check if leaf traversal of two Binary Trees is same in Python
- Fractal Trees in Python