- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Transpiration is a process in which plants
(a) receive water from soil
(b) absorb water vapour from air
(c) prepare food from water
(d) release water vapour.
Correct answer: (d) release water vapour.
Explanation: The loss of water in the form of water vapour from the aerial parts of a plant (mainly leaves) is called transpiration. The loss of water due to transpiration is quite high.
- How to purify water at home without a water purifying machine?
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- Types of Electric Water Heater (Plate Heater, Immersion Water Heater, Geyser)
- Swim in Rising Water in C++
- Water and Jug Problem in C++
- Container with Most Water in C++
- Water on Mars. Is Life next?
- Trapping Rain Water in Python
- Program to find land with longest distance from water in Python
- How is drinking water from a copper bottle or any other copper vessel healthy?
- Why is water management important for us?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Container With Most Water in Python
- Optimize Water Distribution in a Village in Python
- Program to check if water tank overflows when n solid balls are dipped in the water tank in C++
- What measures can we take to conserve water?