- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
To what extent are body tattoos acceptable in corporate offices?
Gone are the days when Tattoos were seen on the arms of sailors, football players and rock stars. Now nearly half of 18-40-year-olds have at least one tattoo on their body. The tattoo has become a way of expression.
Until recently, HR Managers were reluctant to hire somebody with a visible body tattoo. A spider web crawling over the neck of a Sales Manager may drive away the client. Psychological research says that tattoos and risk-taking behaviors go hand in hand.
But with the increasing prevalence of tattoos, especially among people below 35, the human resource managers are bending a little. They may hire you but ask to be "Formal in dressing", "dress professionally" or "be in business wear" when you visit the clients. It is often seen that those with tattoos who work in executive jobs, enforce their own private dress code.
Very few companies have an explicit no-tattoo policy at work.
- What are Issue Costs in Corporate Finance?
- What are the characteristics of corporate finance?
- What are some unknown body facts?
- What is corporate restructuring?
- What are some unknown facts about our body?
- What are the different systems present in human body?
- What is Levered Beta in Corporate Finance?
- What are the natural ways to improve Calcium levels in the body?
- Java Program to set the extent in JSlider
- How to use 'extent' in matplotlib.pyplot.imshow?
- What do you mean by corporate culture?
- What is Free Cash Flow in Corporate Finance?
- What are the rules for the body of lambda expression in Java?
- Corporate Flight Bookings in Python
- What are the five foods I must avoid to have a six pack body?