- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Three students measured the length of a corridor and reported their measurements. The values of their measurements were different.
What could be the reason for difference in their measurements? $(Mention\ any\ three)$.
Some of the reasons for the difference in their measurement could be
$(i)$. Different measuring devices were used.
$(ii)$. The smallest length that could be measured by different devices may be different.
$(iii)$. Measurement may not be along the shortest length in all three cases.
$(iv)$. Maybe the end of the corridor is not easily accessible.
$(v)$. Faulty$(not\ standardized)$ measuring devices may be the reason.
- Different Types of Transformers and Their Applications
- How to convert unit of measurements of a value or a vector in R?
- Different Types of Electric Lamps and Their Features
- Different Types of Railway Services and Their Characteristics
- What could be the concept of happiness?
- What could be the list of events that could be conducted in college on the occasion of National Science Day?
- What is the concept of flow and error control and their differences?
- Python program to Sort a List of Dictionaries by the Sum of their Values
- What are different database models? Explain their differences
- Company X has estimated their demand levels of their product A
- What are the different ways to implement dependency injection and their advantages in C#?
- What are the three books that everyone should read once in their lifetime?
- What are different types of computers according to their size in C?
- Types of DBMS Entities and their examples
- Types of Motor Enclosures and Their Applications
- Explain the stages and their examples of database development lifecycle (DBMS)?