If you are looking for a stable and easy way to make money online, you should have a blog. But anyone can write a blog, right? Making a profit out of it is another story!
- Do you really know what you need to have a fully functional blog?
- Are you lost in the sea of jargon and technical terms?
- Are you wondering how you can break through the $100 daily online income via your blog?
Don’t worry, you are not alone if you answered YES to any of those questions.
This Step-by-step NEWBIE-FRIENDLY blogging blueprint lays out all the things you need to do, from day 1!
- You don’t need prior knowledge to set up your own money-making blog
- Anyone can learn. This was created for people from any skill level.
- The guide will take you from being a blogging newbie to a money-making expert.
A few steps explored in this report are:
- How to create your blog from scratch
- Getting a domain name and a hosting provider, on a budget!
- Choosing the best blogging platform
- How to write NON-BORING, content
- How to create blog post titles that attract attention and bring in readers
- How to find a HOT, profitable niche that answers to your passions
- AdSense? What is it and how to profit from your blog
- How to maximize your blog design
- Super user-friendly design and platform
- How to showcase your content
- How to build relationships with your audience
- How to get loyalty from your audience
- How to promote your blog
- How to use social media to market your blog
If any of this makes sense to you then I’ll see you on the inside.
My Intended audience:
Anyone who wants to share their knowledge, passion and experience.
- In this course you will learn how to write blog content that sells.
- You will learn how to maximize the design of your blog for maximum utilization
- I will help you understand how to forge strong relationships with your readers
- You will learn how to balance that with the need to increase your review streams from your blog.
- A desire to use your knowledge to benefit others and make a little money by running and writing a killer blog