- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
There is a circular path around a sports field. Sonia takes 18 minutes to drive one round of the field, while Ravi takes 12 minutes for the same. Suppose they both start at the same point and at the same time, and go in the same direction. After how many minutes will they meet again at the starting point?
There is a circular path around a sports field.
Sonia takes 18 minutes to drive one round of the field, while Ravi takes 12 minutes for the same.
They both start at the same point and at the same time, and go in the same direction.
We have to find the number of minutes after which they meet again at the starting point.
Both Sonia and Ravi move in the same direction and at the same time.
To find the time when they will be meeting again at the starting point, we have to find LCM of 18 and 12.
Prime factorisation of $18=2\times3\times3$
Prime factorisation of $12=2\times2\times3$
LCM $(18,12) = 2^2\times3^2$
Hence, Sonia and Ravi will meet again at the starting point after 36 minutes.
- Set the minutes for a specified date according to universal time.
- Magnetic Field around a Current Carrying Conductor
- Pull MySQL records for the last 60 minutes?
- MySQL select any one field out of two with respect to the value of a third field?
- How can I create a MySQL view that takes the values from a table based on some condition(s)?
- How to return the time-zone offset in minutes for the current locale?
- Is there any specific reason why some countries follow the left-hand drive while others have the right-hand drive?
- MongoDB Aggregate JSON array field for the matching field of other collection?
- Is there a way in MySQL to reverse a boolean field with a single query?
- MongoDB query to select one field if the other is null?
- What is the usage of zerofill in a MySQL field?
- What is to be done when MongoDB takes too much time to find the record?
- MySQL query to get only the minutes from datetime?
- What is the SQL command to return the field names of a table?
- Set how many seconds or milliseconds a transition effect takes to complete.