- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
There are two set-squares in your box. What are the measures of the angles that are formed at their corners? Do they have any angle measure that is common?
We have to find the measures of the angles that are formed at the corners of two set-squares.
The measures of angles in one of the set squares are $30^o, 60^o$ and $90^o$
The measures of angles in the other set square are $45^o, 45^o$ and $90^o$
Yes, the $90^o$ angle is common between the two set-squares.
- What are the measures that I have to take to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Why are there two Irelands? What are they called independently?
- What are the health benefits of protein bars? Do they replace your breakfast?
- What are the applications of Similarity Measures?
- What are the biggest misconceptions that Indians have about India?
- What are the surprising things that increase your blood sugar?
- What is a plateau? How are they formed?
- What are the activities that help teenagers to overcome their stress?
- What are the best English movies of all time that we can see at any time?
- Why is it that there are hardly any weight loss regimens/treatments that really work?
- How many types of Result Sets are there in JDBC What are they?
- What are the things that you can do normally when you are pregnant?
- What are the best youtube channels that will increase your IQ?
- What are the features that are added in MySQL 8.0?
- Do you have any preventive measures for Tsunami?
- What are the challenges that parents face while talking to their teenagers?