Welcome to the FIRST complete guide to Ethical Hacking! A lot of other Ethical Hacking or Security courses will just teach you how to hack or attack target systems. Learning just this aspect of Ethical Hacking WILL NOT GET YOU THE JOB IN THE REAL WORLD! The RedTeam Blueprint was designed and developed by Silicon Valley Hackers to actually land you the hacking job or penetration testing!
The reason the course was designed in this unique way is due to the real world Ethical Hacking Experience at Silicon Valley Company's by Brandon Dennis. With countless years of hiring Ethical Hackers, building out Security/Ethical Hacking Teams and developing new attack techniques Brandon is uniquely qualified to provide a full top to bottom course on what it REALLY takes to get into the field of Ethical Hacking.
After completing this course you will have not only a solid understanding of Ethical Hacking but also how Teams work at Enterprise Scale, working with Executives and smashing the Interview. This course has 8+ hours of hands on training as well as a realistically usable portfolio you can bring to job interviews.
Information Security is an ever growing field and with new jobs opening everyday but not enough professionals to fill them is creating a massive demand. With the RedTeam Blueprint you will be able to fill this gap! As a RedTeam Nation Student you will have the skills required to not only go into Ethical Hacking but into any field of Information Security available!
We teach not only the ethical hacking skills required but also the other 50%! Below are just some of the subjects you will learn.
- Building out a Red Team at Enterprise Silicon Valley Scale
- Skills to manage the Red Team as well as internal programs that can chance how the organization works
- Windows Operating System
- Linux Operating System
- Operating System Internals (Memory, Stack, Heap, Kernels)
- Programming (Assembly & Python)
- Passive & Active Reconnaissance
- Attack and Create Active Directory Infrastructure
- Custom Exploitation
- Post Exploitation
- Breaking Jail Shells
- Abusing a Compromise to Lead to large scale attacks
- Password Cracking
- Build out a sophisticated in home lab
- Building a Personal Security Brand
- Building a Portfolio
- Job Hunting the Silicon Valley Way
- Smashing the Job Interview
These are only SOME of the topics covered in this course. Of course you will receive 24 hour support via Q/A of the course as well as access to our Private Student Only Facebook Group with access to the instructors.
Don't wait! Take your career to the next level with the RedTeam Blueprint.
What Will I Get ?
- How a Red Team Works at a Silicon Valley Company
- Building out your own Red Team at a large organization
- High Level and Low Level Crash Course on Windows Operating System Internals
- High Level and Low Level Crash Course on Linux Operating System Internals
- How the Kernel, Memory and the CPU work
- Beginner to Intermediate Networking
- How compiled programs work
- Full Guide to Python Programming
- Full Guide to Assembly Programing and Manual Shellcode Generation
- How Penetration Tests Actually Work and their Methodologies
- How and What Kerberos is
- Building, Managing and Attacking an Enterprise Active Directory Infrastructure
- The ability to scope out a Ethical Hacking Assessment at Silicon Valley Scale
- Building out Finding Reports and designing them for the right audience
- Being able to speak to Executives and Leadership at large organizations
- Passive and Active Reconnaissance tools and Techniques
- Real World Up to Date Exploitation Techniques
- Post Exploitation Techniques
- Custom Fix of Public Exploit Code
- The ability to creatively deploy persistence and backdoor binaries
- Living of the Land and Moving Laterally across the network
- Password Cracking
- Full Guide on Job Hunting in Silicon Valley
- Basic I.T Knowledge
- Any Machine with at least 4GB of Memory (RAM)
- No Prior Security or Ethical Hacking Skills Needed