Hi there! Welcome to The Complete Developer Bootcamp, the course you need to learn Best Practices in Software Development. This complete course is designed to educate and transform you into a job-ready, high-quality software developer. You will learn the most popular best practices in software development, such as:
CODE QUALITY GATES
TESTING OF NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
RELEASE AND BRANCHING STRATEGY
CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION/CONTINUOUS DELIVERY
It doesn't matter are you a front-end or back-end developer, junior or senior - this course will provide a huge impact on your professional life.
By the end of this course, you'll have learned how do deliver high-quality software to a customer or production environment. How to do it fast and with minimal effort.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I have a huge experience in development and would love to share it and help students learn something new. Sign up today and see how fast you can improve your seniority in Software Development!
What Will I Get ?
- What is a software bug and what damage it can bring.
- What is a code quality.
- What is a code quality gates.
- What is and why we need coding standards.
- Find out what is the difference between code-style and code-convention.
- How can we use automated code analysis.
- What is a manual code review process.
- Get useful manual review tips.
- Will find real-life code review checklist.
- How team collaboration improves code quality.
- The difference between functional and non-functional testing.
- What is the difference between Manual vs Automation Testing.
- What testing approaches and techniques we can use during software development.
- What is Unit test.
- Why do we need Unit tests.
- Will get real-life unit test convention.
- What is a place of test automation in lifecycle.
- Test automation goals and metrics.
- What test automation tools we can use.
- What is a performance testing.
- What is a security testing.
- How can we use software releases to improve product quality.
- What branching strategies exists.
- What is Continuous Integration.
- What is Continues Delivery.
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome real-life information
- Have a computer with Internet connection