- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The undefined nuclear region of prokaryotes are also known as
(c) nucleic acid
Correct Answer: (d) nucleoid.
A prokaryote is a unicellular organism with a primitive type of nucleus, which is an undefined nuclear region known as a nucleoid. Prokaryotic cell lacks a membrane-bound nucleus, mitochondria, and any other membrane-bound organelle.
- Why is Lord Hanuman also known as Bajrang Bali?
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Why dinosaurs are known as the ancestors of birds?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- What are the components of a typical Nuclear Power Plant?
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- Who is known as the Father of Internet?
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Why is Sanskrit known as the mother of all languages?
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- What is the process of getting curd from milk known as?
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types