- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The performance of a student in 1st Term and 2nd Term is given. Draw a double bar graph choosing appropriate scale and answer the following:
|1st Term $(M.M. 100)$||67||72||88||81||73|
|2nd Term $(M.M. 100)$||70||65||95||85||75|
$(i)$. In which subject
The performance of a student in 1st Term and 2nd Term is given.
We have to draw a double bar graph choosing appropriate scale and answer the given questions.
The bar graph of the given tabular data is as following-
Difference between the marks of 1st and 2nd term.
Hindi$=65-72=-7$ (Decrease in marks)
(i) In Maths, the performance of the students improved the most as the increase is from 88 to 97 [increase by 7 marks].
(ii) In Social science, the performance of the student improved the least as the increase is from 73 to 75 [increase by 2 marks]
(iii) Yes, in Hindi the performance of the students has gone down as the marks reduces from 72 to 65 [decrease by 7 marks]
- Differentiate between the long-term, short-term, and medium-term schedulers.
- Difference between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler.
- Write the difference between short term capital gain and long term capital gain.
- Difference Between Long-Term and Short-Term Scheduler in OS
- Describe the term amortisation in finance and accounting.
- What are the differences between short-term and long-term finance functions or decisions?
- Find nth term of a given recurrence relation in Python
- Find nth term of a given recurrence relation in C++
- What is the term serializability in DBMS?
- Program to check given number is a Fibonacci term in Python
- Short-term vs medium-term vs long-term scheduling
- Find Pth term of a GP if Mth and Nth terms are given in C++
- Maximize the sum of X+Y elements by picking X and Y elements from 1st and 2nd array in C++
- Describe the term journal in accounting.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology?
- How to get the 2nd highest value from a table with Student Score?