- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The 'Origin of Species' is written by
Correct Answer: (b) Darwin
Explanation: The 'Origin of Species' is written by Charles Darwin.
Darwin's Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection is as follows:
1. The organisms with useful traits and higher adaptability will survive. The fittest organism will be able to survive in the world.
2. Naturally selected over-abundance of offspring can lead to a struggle for existence. Organisms with variations can survive and reproduce in an effective manner, producing a large number of offspring with a longer life span.
3. Offspring of survivors inherit the useful variations to the new generation and this variation becomes an inherited feature. Due to the environmental adaptation, the organism with variation adapts and survives in new living conditions.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- Maximum positive integer divisible by C and is in the range [A, B] in C++
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Count triplet pairs (A, B, C) of points in 2-D space that satisfy the given condition in C++
- What is the difference between humans and other species on earth?
- C++ Program to Check if a Point d lies inside or outside a circle defined by Points a, b, c in a Plane
- Print values of ‘a’ in equation (a+b) <= n and a+b is divisible by x
- Which are the best plays written by Oscar Wilde?
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++