- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The kidneys in human beings are a part of the system for
Correct Answer: (c) Excretion
The most important job done by the kidneys is to filter the waste out of the blood and expel it as urine. They also help in maintaining the water level and various essential minerals in the body.
Kidneys excrete waste products like urea and other soluble salts and excess fluid from the blood. The names of tubes that connect the kidneys to the bladder are known as ureters. The urinary bladder is a hollow muscular organ that helps to collect and store urine from the kidneys.
Urine formation involves three main processes: glomerular filtration, tubular reabsorption, and tubular secretion, which take place in different parts of the nephron.
Now, the nephron carries the urine into the collecting tubule of the kidney, from where it is carried to the ureter. From the ureter, the urine passes into the urinary bladder, which stores the urine until it is forced out of the body, through an opening known as the urethra.
- Is the life of human beings too boring?
- Why do human beings feel pain in the body?
- What are chromosomes? What role they play in human beings?
- Is it possible for human beings to live without any goals?
- How to display the first part of the file in the Linux system?
- How to display the last part of the file in the Linux system?
- What is the effect of EMI(Electro Magnetic Interferences) on the human nervous system?
- What are the different systems present in human body?
- What are the functions of the operating system?
- What are the different system calls in the operating system?
- What are the elements of a data warehouse system?
- What is the purpose of Human Life?
- What is the human brain made of?
- What are the hardware components of the Computer System?
- What are the components of the Data Communication System?