- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The heights of 50 students, measured to the nearest centimetres, have been found to be as follows:
(i) Represent the data given above by a grouped frequency distribution table
The heights of 50 students, measured to the nearest centimetres.
We have to
(i) Represent the data given above by a grouped frequency distribution table, taking the class intervals as \( 160-165,165-170 \), etc.
(ii) Find the conclusion about their heights from the table.
(i) The given data is large, so we construct a grouped frequency distribution table of class size 5.
The class intervals are 160 - 165, 165 - 170 and so on.
The data is represented in the grouped frequency distribution table as follows:
|Height (in cm)||Number of students(Frequency)|
(ii) From the given data, we can conclude that 35 students are shorter than $165\ cm$.
- Execute a script when there have been changes to the anchor part of the URL in HTML?
- Have Nearbuy and Little apps been sold to Paytm?
- How to find the files in Linux that have been changed in the last 24 hours?
- How is the volatility of a bond measured?
- Program to find minimum number of heights to be increased to reach destination in Python
- Set the width of an element to 50% in Bootstrap 4
- How to change the length of the Name column from CHAR(20) to CHAR(50)?
- Python Program to Form a New String where the First Character and the Last Character have been Exchanged
- How to create a split screen (50/50) with CSS?
- Round elements of the array to the nearest integer in Numpy
- What would be the output of MySQL SUM() function if a column having no values has been passed as its argument?
- Why has Japan been declared as the safest place in the World to deliver a baby by the UNICEF?
- Can a method have the same name as the class?
- STR_TO_DATE as column, but column not found?
- Have you ever been in a jail? If yes, what have you faced?
- Maximum number of chocolates to be distributed equally among k students in C