- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The general process that takes place at a sheep shearing shed is
(a) removal of fleece
(b) separating hair of different textures
(c) washing of sheep fibre to remove grease
(d) rolling of sheep fibre into yarn
Correct Answer: (a) removal of fleece
Explanation: Removal of the fleece from a sheep is called shearing. It can be done manually with a large razor or with a shearing machine.
- Show that the whole compilation process for statement A = B * C + 20, where A, B, C are of real types
- What are the different states of a Process?
- Find a palindromic string B such that given String A is a subsequence of B in C++
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B in C++
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Different Types of Process Schedulers
- Count of all possible values of X such that A % X = B in C++
- Check whether product of digits at even places is divisible by sum of digits at odd place of a numbers in Python
- Count the number of rectangles such that ratio of sides lies in the range [a,b] in C++.
- Count number of triplets (a, b, c) such that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 and 1<=a<=b<=c<= n in C++
- How to maintain a proper growth of hair?
- Minimize (max(A[i], B[j], C[k]) – min(A[i], B[j], C[k])) of three different sorted arrays in C++
- What is the process of pipelining?
- What is the process of KDD?