- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The gap between two neurons is called a
Correct Answer: (b) synapse
Synapses are minute gaps present in between the pairs of adjacent neurons over which nerve impulses pass by diffusion of chemicals called a neurotransmitter from one neuron to the next.
The synapse between two neurons only allows the electrical impulse to pass in one direction.
A neuron also known as a nerve cell is the structural and functional unit of the nervous system and has three components: the dendrites, the cell body, and the axon.
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d
- Find four elements a, b, c and d in an array such that a+b = c+d in C++
- Construct Quadruples, Triples, and Indirect Triples for the expression -(a + b) * (c + d) - (a + b + c)
- Find largest d in array such that a + b + c = d in C++
- 8085 program to implement the following function (a*b) + (c*d)
- Python a += b is not always a = a + b
- Why is a smartphone called smart?
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in C++
- C++ Program to Generate All Possible Combinations Out of a,b,c,d,e
- Find d to maximize the number of zeros in array c created as c[i] = d*a[i] + b[i] in Python
- What is the generation gap?
- Who is called a psychopath? What is a psychopathic disorder?
- Larger of a^b or b^a in C++
- Find FIRST & FOLLOW for the following Grammar. S → A a A | B b B A → b B B → ε
- Specify the gap between the columns with CSS