- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The following table gives the literacy rate (in percentage) of 35 cities. Find the mean literacy rate.
|Literacy rate (in %):||45-55||55-65||65-75||75-85||85-95|
|Number of cities:||3||10||11||8||3|
To literacy rate (in percentage) of 35 cities.
We have to find the mean literacy rate.
Let the assumed mean be $A=70$.
The mean literacy rate is 69.43%.
- What are the differences between interest rate and annual percentage rate?
- C++ program to find the rate percentage from compound interest of consecutive years
- Write the difference between discount rate and interest rate.
- The Maximum Data Rate of a Channel
- What is the design space of the Issue Rate?
- What is the employee turnover rate?
- What is the equity capitalization rate?
- What is the concept of interest rate swaps?
- Differentiate between rate of interest and internal rate of return.
- Differences between Bit Rate and Baud Rate
- Difference between Bit Rate and Baud Rate
- Program to find out the conversion rate of two currencies in Python
- What is the going rate pricing method?
- Explain the concept of machine hour rate depreciation method.
- Compare marginal tax rate and effective tax rate.
- Compare fixed interest rate and floating interest rate