- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The following is an answer given by Boojho to a question asked by his teacher:
Cotton, wool, silk and jute are classified as natural fibres whereas nylon and polyester are classified as synthetic fibres”.
Can you tell what question the teacher has asked?
An answer is given by Boojho as follows:
"Cotton, wool, silk and jute are classified as natural fibres whereas nylon and polyester are classified as synthetic fibres”.
We have to identify the question asked by the teacher.
Here, Boojho classified Cotton, wool, silk and jute as a natural fibre.
He classified nylon and polyester as synthetic fibres”.
Here it seems the classification of fibres based on their origin into two categories-
1. Natural fibres- the fibres that are obtained from plants, animals or mineral sources. Some examples are cotton, silk, wool etc.
2. Synthetic Fibres- Synthetic fibres are man-made fibres designed to make fabrics. eg. Nylon and Rayon.
Question asked by the teacher:
Based on the observation of the answer given by Boojho we can conclude that the question was related to the classification of the fibre.
Hence the teacher may have asked the following question:
"Classify the following fibres as natural and synthetic.
Polyester, Jute, Silk, Nylon, Cotton, Wool."
- What is the best answer to the question about your biggest weakness?
- Program to check final answer by performing given stack operations in Python
- How are errors classified in trial balance?
- Is true that a baby's behavior could be determined by his birth month?
- What is the difference between a Secured Loan and Unsecured Loan given by Banks?
- How to categorise the items as capital or revenue by an example?
- Find the first natural number whose factorial is divisible by x in C++
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are divisible by 2 and 7 in C++
- What are the stupid questions people have asked online?
- Is it true that Patanjali products are manufactured by a third party and only labeled by Patanjali?
- Sum of first N natural numbers which are divisible by X or Y
- C++ Queries to Answer the Number of Ones and Zeros to the Left of Given Index
- Golang Program to Find the Numbers which are Divisible by 7 and Multiple of 5 in a Given Range
- What would be the five possessions if you are asked to keep?
- Find if nCr is divisible by the given prime in C++