- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The following distribution shows the daily pocket allowance of children of a locality. The mean pocket allowance is Rs. 18. Find the missing frequency $f$.
The given distribution shows the daily pocket allowance given to the children of a multistorey building.
The average pocket allowance is Rs 18.00.
We have to find out the missing frequency.
Mean $=Rs.\ 18.00$
Let the missing frequency be $p$.
We know that,
The missing frequency is $20$.
- C++ program to find maximum possible amount of allowance after playing the game
- What is the locality of reference?
- How to fill the missing values of an R data frame from the mean of columns?
- What is the daily routine of an average person?
- MongoDB aggregate to get the Mean daily average count of recorded documents in a collection?
- Which is the best air conditioner brand in the price range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000 in India?
- Find the mean vector of a Matrix in C++
- Purpose of Grounding the Utility Power Distribution
- Print the mean of a Pandas series
- How to get the children of the $(this) selector in jQuery?
- How to teach children the value of money?
- How to get the children of $(this) selector?
- What is the healthiest and the cheapest food to eat daily?
- C++ program to find Nth term of the series 1, 6, 18, 40, 75, ….
- Which one is the fastest between children() and find() in jQuery?
- How to find the standard error of mean in R?